2023 Triangle Parade of Homes Rules
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO PERMANENT U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
- HOW TO ENTER. You may enter by scanning the QR code and completing the online entry form located at each property that is part of the 2023 Triangle Parade of Homes between 12:00PM ET on September 30th, 2023, and 5:00PM ET on October 15th, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Only one (1) entry per hour may be made during the Promotion Period. Each additional home you visit on the Parade of Homes gives you another opportunity to scan the QR code for an additional entry. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the email account from which the entry is made. Entries that are (a) incomplete, illegible or corrupted, or (b) generated by a script, macro or other automated means will not be eligible.
- SPONSOR. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is WRAL FM, Inc., d/b/a MIX 101.5 and the Home Builders Association of Raleigh – Wake County (“Sponsor”). This sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple or Facebook.
- ELIGIBILITY. The sweepstakes is open only to permanent U.S. residents 18 years of age as of September 30th, 2023, and who reside in the WRAL-FM, Mix 101.5 total service area as defined by Arbitron. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. Anyone who has won a prize valued over $100 from the Sponsor in the last 12 months is not eligible to enter or win this sweepstakes. By entering this sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree (a) to all of these Official Rules, and (b) to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final.
- PRIZE(S) AND ODDS. One (1) four-pack of tickets to see Carolina Hurricanes versus Philadelphia Flyers on November 15th, 2023, $300 ARV will be awarded. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Selection will take place on Monday, October 16th, 2023, at approximately 10:00AM EST. The winner will be notified by email or telephone using the contact information provided on the sweepstakes entry form and will be instructed regarding how to claim and obtain the prize. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will determine the odds of winning the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize. Winner must sign and return to Sponsor a prize acknowledgment and publicity and liability release, as well as IRS form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification for any prize over $600.00 in total value. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- RELEASE. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its prize suppliers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. By checking the relevant box or selection on the entry form, entrant agrees that Sponsor may contact them via email with information, special content or features. An entrant may discontinue receiving such materials at any time by using the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in this sweepstakes constitutes a winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time to ensure the fair administration of the sweepstakes and compliance with applicable laws.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Wake County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
- WINNER LIST. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the Promotion Period and no later than November 15th, 2023. For a copy of the winner list, send an email with subject line “2023 Triangle Parade of Homes Sweepstakes Winner List” to firstname.lastname@example.org